[ Konishiki ]
Русская транскрипция: Конисики [транслитерация каны по системе Поливанова]
Имя на родном языке: 小錦八十吉 (コニシキ)
Конисики ( / 小錦八十吉 / コニシキ) — японский актёр, родился во вторник, 31 декабря, 1963 года, в Nanakuli, Hawaii USA (island of Oahu).
- Birth Name:
Saleva'a Atisano'e (Samoan)
Former sumo ozeki, actor, talento, and Hawaiian musician
185.42cm (6 feet, 1 inch)
270kg (during his sumo career. He's actually heavier today.)
- Star sign:
- KONISHIKI is pronounced Koh-nish-ki (the "i" in "nishi" is silent), and is always spelled in caps.
- Since his complete disassociation with the Japan Sumo Association and the stable, KONISHIKI is banned from using the Kanji he was given. Therefore, DramaWiki does not use it.
- KONISHIKI graduated from University High School in Honolulu (a lab school that is part of the University of Hawaii @ Manoa's School of Education.)
- The Japanese surname, Shioda, was taken from his first wife's family. They were later divorced in December 2000.
- KONISHIKI was recrutied by Hawaii-born sumo sensation Jesse Takamiyama, and joined the Takasago Beya Stable.
- Since his retirement from sumo in November 1997, KONISHIKI appears frequently as a talento in various TV shows, including NHK's music show Music Club of Dreams, and traveling show Itabi Yume Kibun.
- 2006 The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift
- 2006 Chekeraccho!!
- 2002 Rimôto
- 2002 Doraemon: Nobita to robotto kingudamu
- 2003 Independent Lens
- 2003 Sumo East and West
- 1988 Tantei! Naito sukûpu
Поделитесь своими мыслями и мнением
Приветствуются ссылки на страницы, посвященные Конисики , фансайты, биографии, фотографии или видеоролики.
comments powered by