[ Wentz, Eiji ]
Profile and general info
Name in native language: ウエンツ瑛士 (ウエンツ えいじ)
Birth place: Tokyo, Japan
Eiji Wentz (WENTZ Eiji / ウエンツ瑛士 / ウエンツ えいじ) is a Japanese actor, born on Tuesday, October 8, 1985, in Tokyo, Japan.
- Born from a German-American father and a Japanese mother, Eiji is widely known as "the half-American who can only speak Japanese" as he was born and raised in Japan.
- He graduated from Nihon University Sakuragaoka High School
- His father is a German-American, and his mother is Japanese.
- Adores Kazuya Yoshii, the vocal of the band The Yellow Monkeys.
- Wanted to be a jockey when he was a child.
As an actor:
- 2010 Nodame Kantâbire: Saishuu-gakushou - Kouhen
- 2010 Enzeru banku: Tenshoku dairinin
- 2009 Nodame Kantâbire: Saishuu-gakushou - Zenpen
- 2008 Gegege no Kitarô: Sennen noroi uta
- 2008 Nodame kantâbire in Yôroppa
- 2007 Gegege no Kitarô as Kitaro
- 2007 Kira kira kenshûi
- 2007 Captain Tokio
- 2006 Love Com
- 2006 Brave Story
- 2005 Kamen Raidâ: The First
- 2005 Tadashii renai no susume
- 2002 Gokusen
- 2002 Toshiie to matsu: kaga hyakumangoku monogatari
- 2007 Dai 58 kai NHK Kôhaku uta gassen
- 2007 Peke Pon
- 2006 Minasan no okage deshita
- 1999 Ainori
link to: http://www.wentzfc.com/
Share your thoughts and opinions
Found links to Wentz Eiji profile, fansite, biography, photos or trailers? Your participation is appreciated.
comments powered by