[ Asano, Tadanobu ]
Profile and general info
Name in native language: 浅野忠信 (あさの ただのぶ)
Birth place: Minami-ku. Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan
Tadanobu Asano (ASANO Tadanobu / 浅野忠信 / あさの ただのぶ) is a Japanese actor, born on Tuesday, November 27, 1973, in Minami-ku. Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan.
- Birth Name:
Tadanobu Satou (佐藤忠信)
Actor and director
- Star sign:
Two children (son Himi and dauther Sumire) with ex-wife/singer Chara
Driving, swimming, illustration, karate, motorcycles, playing the guitar, horseback riding
- His father, Yukihisa Sato, derived the first part of Asano's first name - Tada - in honor of Japanese pop-art maestro Tadanori Yokoo.
- Tadanobu Asano got his ears pierced at the age of 13 by his mother.
- Grandfather is native American - Jim Owens.
- Tadanobu Asano's brother Kujun is a musician, playing ambient/electro music. (Homepage & Myspace).
- Singer in Japanese band Mach 1.67.
- When he married Chara, they exchanged wedding rings while standing in the middle of an intersection in Shibuya.
- His maternal grandfather was of Native American (Navajo) descent.
Tadanobu Asano at Eiga|
link to: http://eiga.wikia.com/wiki/Asano_Tadanobu
Official site (Japanese)|
link to: http://www.anore.co.jp/artist/actor/asano/
Official site (English)|
link to: http://www.asanotadanobu.com/
Share your thoughts and opinions
Found links to Asano Tadanobu profile, fansite, biography, photos or trailers? Your participation is appreciated.
comments powered by